Teeth can be straightened using either orthodontics or porcelain veneers or a combination of both. Only mild to moderate crowding or protrusion can be aligned with veneers alone, but orthodontics can straighten any teeth, however severely misaligned.
Orthodontic treatments are another method to straighten or move teeth by wearing braces, helping to improve the appearance of teeth. If you have crowded or crooked teeth, orthodontic treatment will not only improve the appearance of your smile, but also help you bite more evenly and therefore help you maintain good oral hygiene.There are many options of Orthodontic treatment to suit your budget and lifestyle. These include:
These are the metal brackets and wires that most people picture when they hear the word “braces.” However, modern brackets are smaller and less noticeable. Least expensive type; colored bands ;D. They are noticeable type of braces.
CERAMIC OR INVISIBLE BRACES
Ceramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces, except that they are tooth colored or clear brackets that blend in to teeth. They are less noticeable than metal braces. They move teeth much faster than clear plastic aligners. But, expensive than metal braces. The ceramic brackets can stain easily if clients don’t care for them well.
Clear Aligners straighten teeth by using clear, invisible aligners that are custom made for your teeth. This treatment is perfect for adults that want to change their smile without affecting their lifestyle. It is removable, invisible and comfortable. To achieve a straight smile, the average treatment time is 14 months. It is a slower process to other options due to it being an aligner rather than a fixed brace.
- This will involve an initial check up to confirm your teeth are suitable for Clear ALIGNER system. At this initial meeting you can discuss your required results and find out everything you need to know about the treatment.
- Your dentist will take casts of your teeth and jaws that will be used to create a 3 dimensional model of your mouth, and this will help to design the aligners.
- This visit we will have your computer setup ready and we will be able to show the prospective out comes and the explain the steps to get there.
- Your clear plastic braces can be removed whenever you wish to eat or brush your teeth, allowing you to live a normal life.
- The first step of aligners will be ready with in couple of weeks and issued to you with clear instructions and followup appointment given.
- The clear braces gently and carefully move your teeth over weeks and then you just change to the next aligner in the course proceeding to the desired results.
Braces are no longer just for the children. Adult orthodontics is now a big part of our treatment plans, especially with the advent of the more aesthetic “invisible” braces.
How Do we provide it
Metal, ceramic and invisible aligners